Kindergarten programs are for kids that are the age of 5 by December 1, 2020!
Registration will be conducted at the district’s four primary school buildings according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, March 10 at Flower Hill Primary
Thursday, March 12 at Jefferson Primary
Tuesday, March 17 at Southdown Primary
Thursday, March 19 at Washington Primary
If they haven’t already done so, families with an eligible child should contact the district’s student registration office as soon as possible at (631) 673-4299 to obtain a registration packet. If a caller is referred to voice mail, they should leave their name, address and telephone number and their call will be promptly returned. Registration and child screening will be held concurrently.
Documents you will need to register your child:
- Proof of district residency: tax bill, mortgage statement, house deed, closing statement, notarized property owner affidavit or notarized lease agreement.
- Any three of the following items: current utility bill; social services statement; medical bills; pay stubs; credit card statements.
- Student’s original birth certificate.
- Student’s certificate of immunization and physical exam.
- Parent/guardian’s photo identification.
Make-up registration sessions are set for Monday, March 30 and April 2 at Jack Abrams STEM Magnet School
Registration packet is available online in link above.
Please contact Washington Drive Primary School at 754-5592 for more information.
Countrywood & Oakwood: Kindergarten Registration, Last Names A-H, 5-7pm
Countrywood & Oakwood: Kindergarten Registration, Last Names A-H, 3:30-5:30pm
Countrywood & Oakwood: Kindergarten Registration, Last Names I-P, 3:30-5:30pm
Countrywood & Oakwood: Kindergarten Registration, Last Names I-P, 5-7pm
Cold Spring Harbor, Commack School District,Northport/East Northport District have begun registration, if you have not registered your child at this time please contact the school directly for more info!